[Marxism] on Badiou

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 00:23:11 MDT 2015

I have actually some respect for Badiou's work around immigrants. I found
his Jacobnin piece on Greece to be very sound.

I have never liked Maoism at all.  But if I had to choose between the
postmodernist (and I have to be calm here)  "thinkers",  I would pick
Badiou every time.

I have nothing but the deepest antagonism and contempt for the political
impact of Derrida, Deleuze, Foucault, Guattari and Lyotrad.

Moreover the charge of being influenced by Neitzscheanism is absolutely
true.

comradely

Gary