[Marxism] Agent Scully explains Karl Marx's theory of alienation

John Edmundson johnedmundson4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 21:19:24 MDT 2015

While I agree that 'The Fall' is great TV, I have one reservation about it,
and that isn't that the villain went on to play Christian Grey in 50 Shades.

I couldn't help but notice that the character of Anderson's boss is written
as a Catholic and I found myself wondering if that was a deliberate choice,
given that the RUC was a sectarian force and the PSNI is "supposed" to be a
non-sectarian symbol of the new Northern Ireland - hence the presence of a
high ranking Catholic in the show. I could be reading too much into it and
I'm not up to date with how successful Adams and co have been in getting
the PSNI to seem like a more neutral arm of the state. Others on this list
(eg Phil F) would be much more knowledgeable than I on this subject.
Cheers,
John