[Marxism] Fwd: In the Middle East, our enemy's enemy must be our friend - Voices - The Independent

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 12 07:21:18 MDT 2015

On 4/12/15 8:55 AM, Joseph Catron wrote:
> *Lies in wait until Lou writes something boneheaded.*
>
> Eagerly types, "This post confirms once and for all that Trotskyism has
> always been obtuse."
>
> You see what I did there?

For people new to Marxmail, this outburst has to be understood in terms
of Joseph's longstanding sympathies for al-Assad, a pathology best
understood by his identification with an unfortunate trend in
Palestinian politics expressed in places like the Angry Arab and
Electronic Intifada, etc. Sad really.