[Marxism] Fwd: In the Middle East, our enemy's enemy must be our friend - Voices - The Independent

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:32:46 MDT 2015

Or in Lou's complete lack of any rational thought process. Since the former
is entirely evident, and the latter is another example of Lou's
pathological dishonesty - which often melds with his general sloppiness,
but after a while, what's the point of struggling to keep them straight? -
I think the better choice is self-evident, but take your pick.

--
lytlað."