[Marxism] Fwd: In the Middle East, our enemy's enemy must be our friend - Voices - The Independent

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:56:40 MDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

I wonder if you have anything substantive to say about Cockburn's obvious
> call for imperialist intervention. Otherwise, you might want to shut your
> trap.

Well, he's still a more convincing spokesperson for "anti-interventionism"
(however broad a category *that* is) than you are for Trotskyism. If he's a
pathological liar in the first place - something of which I've never been
made aware - at least he doesn't repeat his lies after they've been
publicly noted, ad infinitum.

A note to all Trotskyists tuning in late: I'm not making fun of you!
Rather, I'm making fun of Lou, who thinks it's somehow convincing to pick
out a commentator who's never been terribly convincing, anoint him the Pope
of this or that, condemn it accordingly, then respond to inevitable
criticism with pathological lies.

--
lytlað."