[Marxism] Fwd: In the Middle East, our enemy's enemy must be our friend - Voices - The Independent

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 12 08:00:31 MDT 2015

On 4/12/15 9:56 AM, Joseph Catron wrote:

> A note to all Trotskyists tuning in late: I'm not making fun of you!
> Rather, I'm making fun of Lou, who thinks it's somehow convincing to
> pick out a commentator who's never been terribly convincing, anoint him
> the Pope of this or that, condemn it accordingly, then respond to
> inevitable criticism with pathological lies.

What you call "making fun", I call cheap baiting.

Plus, don't push your luck with it. There are too many subscribers and
too many important issues facing Marxists for you to waste bandwidth
especially since by your own admission you have neither made up your
mind about Marxism or demonstrated any familiarity with its most
important texts, especially the writings of Leon Trotsky who I doubt
that you ever read.