[Marxism] Fwd: In the Middle East, our enemy's enemy must be our friend - Voices - The Independent

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:05:23 MDT 2015

Was Trotsky in favor of either this kind of comically sloppy reasoning, or
pathological lies? I'd love to see the chapter and verse.

In any event, I'm willing to guess I've spent more time engaged in actual
political activities with Marxists over the past week than you have in the
last - decade? Two? Sorry, while I respect your activities in Latin
America, I honestly don't remember when they wound down.

What you call "making fun", I call cheap baiting.

--
lytlað."