[Marxism] Fwd: In the Middle East, our enemy's enemy must be our friend - Voices - The Independent

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 12:54:22 MDT 2015

Too bad drones are so recent an invention.

Using Cockburn's approach today, no doubt there would have been those in former times who would have supported using drones against the Mau Mau in Kenya.

Drone the Sepoy mutineers in India!

Drone Nat Turner's rebels against the slaveholders!

Those movements, that sometimes chopped up both adults and children, clearly deserved nothing less than complete extermination.

Foolish Trotsky:

"A revolution is always distinguished by impoliteness, probably because the ruling classes did not take the trouble in good season to teach the people fine manners."
-- Leon Trotsky, History Of The Russian Revolution