[Marxism] April 23 Anti-War Forum

Glenn Kissack gkissack at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 12 16:38:09 MDT 2015

My union, the Professional Staff Congress, representing faculty and staff at the City University of NY, has a Committee on the Militarization of CUNY, which I serve on. It’s sponsoring an event at City College that some of you may be interested in:

Forum: “Building a Peaceful World: Ending U.S. Militarism”