[Marxism] A vote to 86

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:50:51 MDT 2015

I've never heard it before, but most voters on Urban Dictionary agree that
it means to kill someone:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=86%27d

I used to know police codes pretty well, and don't recall any systems in
which two-digit ones reach the eighties. Where is that?

Mind you, I'm not that bothered about it. During the 2014 war, I'd get
dozens of more entertaining threats a day on Twitter alone.

this has gotten out of hand.  86 isn't a murderous threat.  it's american

--
lytlað."