[Marxism] A vote to 86

Thomas thomasfbarton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 12 23:51:42 MDT 2015

It's general U.S. slang for a bartender or bar bouncer telling a customer that, due to her or his ill behavior, the customer is refused service; or, more likely, that the person is no longer welcome on the premises and must leave now, and may mean the person is banned from returning.

The notion that it is some kind of threat to do violence to the customer, or list member, is silly.