[Marxism] Harvey on Rojava, Ocalan

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 15 06:56:47 MDT 2015

On 4/15/15 8:49 AM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:

> I'm curious what comrades make of this:
> http://kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/west-kurdistan/prof-david-harvey-rojava-must-be-defended.html

This does not sound like anything I have ever heard from David Harvey:

Q: If we look at the world from a Marxist perspective what kind of
interpretation should we reach?

A: If we are to look at a perspective of the PKK we can say that the PKK
is the result of Marxist and Leninist thinking. It is a movement that
developed itself in this way. Many Marxist-Leninist movements in the
world misunderstand Marxism. The PKK’s views should be explained to
these movements.