[Marxism] Re-centering Class in Critical Theory: A Tribute to Stephen A. Resnick (1938-2013)

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Apr 19 04:34:56 MDT 2015

Re-centering Class in Critical Theory: A Tribute to Stephen A. Resnick (1938-2013)Rajesh BhattacharyaIan Seda-IrizarryWorking Paper 2014-02
Re-centering Class in Critical Theory: A Tribute to Stephen A. Resnick (1938-2013)Rajesh BhattacharyaIan Seda-IrizarryWorking Paper 2014-02
Re-centering Class in Critical Theory: A Tribute to Stephen A. Resnick (1938-2013)Rajesh BhattacharyaIan Seda-IrizarryWorking Paper 2014-02Re-centering Class in Critical Theory: A Tribute to Stephen A. Resnick (1938-2013)
by  Rajesh Bhattacharya Ian Seda-Irizarry Working Paper 2014-02

Abstract

In this paper we pay tribute to Stephen Resnick (1938-2013), a major contributor to the Marxian theoretical tradition. We present a brief introduction to the works of Stephen Resnick and trace his intellectual journey to highlight the factors that had major influence on his work, in particular the influence of Louis Althusser. We note the emphasis on epistemological considerations and
class exploitation in Resnick's Marxist works.

More at:
https://www.academia.edu/12006580/Re-centering_Class_in_Critical_Theory_A_Tribute_to_Stephen_A._Resnick_1938-2013_

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant