[Marxism] Dear Mr Pyne, I too have a $4 million funding request

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 19 05:03:51 MDT 2015

Dear Mr Pyne, I too have a $4 million funding request

But why stop with funding climate contrarian Bjorn Lomborg, Mr Pyne?
Surely this government could also be funding a creation science think
tank, an anti-vaccination research centre, a gay conversion institute
and a 9/11 conspiracy colloquium? The possibilities are endless. Who
knows, maybe we could convince Cory Bernardi to leave politics and head
up a government funded ten year study into the links between gay
marriage and bestiality?

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/04/19/dear-mr-pyne-i-too-have-a-4-million-funding-request/