[Marxism] Reporting from the war zone of eastern Ukraine

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Apr 23 21:20:30 MDT 2015

On 4/23/15 9:00 PM, Roger Annis via Marxism wrote:
"The one answer to these question held by everyone we encountered is
that the Ukraine of oligarchs, of war and of monist Ukrainian language
and culture that would discriminate against others must end."

How regrettable that Comrade Annis refuses to engage with his critics on
Marxmail, posting his communiques from aloft as if tossing leaflets from
an airplane.

The last time he posted some bullshit about the Russian language being
banned in Ukraine, I explained why it was bullshit. Instead of
responding, he went his merry way ignoring my points.

Now he repeats this canard, referring to a "monist" Ukrainian language
as if he is working for RT.com. I hope that he is making the big bucks
like his pal Kagarlitsky since selling out to the Kremlin must be a
tough job, like writing commercials for McDonalds or some such thing.