[Marxism] Syrian Rebel Group in Decline vows normalization with Israel

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:40:25 MDT 2015

http://www.timesofisrael.com/on-independence-day-moderate-syrian-rebels-send-warm-wishes/

It is from a setter publication so I do not necessarily vouch for its
accuracy.

Nonetheless I think it is a remarkable sign of how much ground the FSA has
lost in Syria that it believes pledges its allegiance to the Zionist regime
outweighs its legitimacy in the eyes of the hundreds of thousands of
Palestinians in Syria and others who have overwhelmingly opposed any sort
of normalization with the regime that expelled them and continues killing
them (referring to Israel in this case, not Assad)

- Amith