[Marxism] Thursday in NYC: #NoNewNYPD Block Party at 1 Police Plaza

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 19:30:23 MDT 2015

(By way of shameless self-promotion, I wrote an article about this campaign
recently:
http://www.mintpressnews.com/holy-week-black-lives-matter-protests-target-nypd-funding/204231
- Joe)

Public · Festival · Hosted by Coalition To End Broken Windows

Thursday, April 30 at 6:00pm
New York, New York

Come speak out and rock out with us at 1PP as we host a block party with
music and politics. Representing the areas of the city whose culture is
under daily attack by the NYPD, we'll bring street heat and beats into the
belly of the beast.

We don't want more cops. Our cultures breathe life into this city. Broken
Windows puts a chokehold on this culture and on our brothers and sisters.
It's time to end this era of racist policing and give our communities
resources.

Less cops, more music.
Less cops, more teachers.
Less cops, more justice.