[Marxism] Fwd: AAUP Takes Illinois to Task in Report on Salaita Case - Faculty - The Chronicle of Higher Education

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:57:43 MDT 2015

>> Chancellor Phyllis M. Wise of the Urbana-Champaign campus said the
question of whether Mr. Salaita actually had joined the Illinois faculty
"is clearly a nuanced issue of contract law," to be settled by the courts.
She said, "The university remains concerned and bewildered that the AAUP
apparently continues to maintain that it is entitled to usurp the authority
of the federal judicial system regarding determining questions of fact and
law currently in dispute."

Wow, they're not even trying at this point.

- Amith