[Marxism] From detention centres to concentration camps

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 28 21:36:52 MDT 2015

 From detention centres to concentration camps

Let me suggest the next time Garnet wants to accuse me of being facile
and odious and uses the Holocaust to hide the reality of our own brutal
internment regimes, he at least attempts some historical analysis rather
than attacking me as he does from a position of profound ignorance and
intentional historical amnesia. I urge Garnet to recognise the
historical reality. Australia’s detention centres are concentration camps.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/04/29/from-detention-centres-to-concentration-camps/