[Marxism] A Home for Every Russian: How Putin Delivers ...

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 30 11:27:11 MDT 2015

I came across this article on newcoldwar.org
If accurate, it does reflect well on the Putin government.  I would be interested to hear comments.
					ken h

http://russia-insider.com/en/how-putin-delivers-russian-dream-home-every-russian/6233
A Home for Every Russian: How Putin Delivers on the Russian Dream
Russia is in the throws of a housing boom that is transforming the country and hugely increasing its sense of well-being but which has gone completely unreported in the West.

...There are however the first tentative signs that as the overall housing situation improves and living standards rise, demand is increasing in Russia for quality homes