[Marxism] Fwd: Anti-Imperialism for Dummies: Ignoring Syrians and Their Own Contradictions | P U L S E

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:36:01 MST 2015

My favorite quote:
"... the universally non-Syrian commentators whose comment on the matter
has been solicited by the center-left Jacobin magazine... "
Those of you who are Facebook friends with me have already seen me rant
about these poseurs and their reactionary refusal to run anything critical
of Assad (and Louis has dissected some of the Assadista bilge they run
instead).