[Marxism] IMT support for Podemos

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:00:07 MST 2015

I thought in recent months I had detected a shift in the Grant/Woodsites
away from adapting opportunistically to ruling "left" parties, for instance
their generally good commentary on Venezuela.
But then comes this new piece praising Podemos and its opportunist,
bureaucratic, anticommunist leader Pablo Iglesias.
http://www.marxist.com/general-elections-in-spain-instability-volatility-and-radicalisation.htm

Guess they learned nothing from the Syriza experience.
(If I sound bitter and sectarian it's because of the childish response they
gave to my Facebook comment criticizing Iglesias and faulting them for not
warning people against him, but instead sowing illusions.