[Marxism] Fwd: The US rate of profit revisited | Michael Roberts Blog

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Dec 20 07:07:05 MST 2015

We now have the latest data from the US Bureau of Economic Analysis
(BEA) going up to 2014 in order to work out a ‘Marxian rate of profit’
for the US economy.  So I have revisited the data in order to bring
things up to date.  All the data behind the following graphics are
available on request (and see the pdf version for the appendix on
sources and methods for each graphic, US rate of profit revisited).

I have not looked at this since the end of 2013, so it is high time to
see where the US rate of profit has gone since then and draw some
conclusions.

https://thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/the-us-rate-of-profit-revisited/