[Marxism] Request for back issues of Monthly Review for Holt Labor Library

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 08:26:35 MST 2015

All,
thanks to the generous donation of supporters of the Holt Labor Library
(located in San Francisco), we have been able to partly fill out our
inventory of back issues of Monthly Review magazine. We are, however, still
missing about a decades worth of back issues.

The Library is still looking for donations of these back issues for the
following years:

1958 though 1967, 1969, 1980,1981.

Please contact me off list if you can donate to our collection.

David Walters
Director, Holt Labor Library
david.walters66 [at] comcast.net
415 387 5700