[Marxism] Big business, it is time to come clean on tax

en.passant at bigpond.com en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 27 13:43:44 MST 2015

This is a link to my article in Monday's Canberra Times on tax avoidance. I end up by saying: 'If big business wants to win back the trust of working class taxpayers who pay more tax than them, in some cases literally and in many cases as a percentage of their income, then it is time for those companies to explain how it is that their tax contribution is zero or small. After all if they have nothing to hide they should have nothing to fear from telling us their full tax story.' Click here for the full article.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/comment/companies-have-tax-questions-to-answer-as-working-class-taxpayers-pay-more-tax-than-them-20151224-glum48.html