[Marxism] Coming in at number 9 in the Top Ten of 2015: The Canberra Anti-Racism Rally kicked their sorry arses

en.passant at bigpond.com en.passant at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 28 03:05:32 MST 2015

Coming in at number 9 in the Top Ten of 2015: The Canberra Anti-Racism Rally kicked their sorry arses

I wrote this in July after I had just got back from the Canberra Anti-Racist Network rally against the racists and fascists from Reclaim Australia. It was fantastic. There were about 30 of them and 150 of us.

We spoke about how they were responding to Tony Abbott’s agenda of fear and division and his talk of Team Australia. Demonising refugees, attacking Aborigines and belittling Muslims all combine, in times of a worsening economy, to give a spark to the racists and fascists and their simplistic and very very dangerous rubbish.

You can read the whole article here.
http://enpassant.com.au/2015/12/28/coming-in-at-number-9-in-the-top-ten-of-2015-the-canberra-anti-racism-rally-kicked-their-sorry-arses/