[Marxism] Big business, it is time to come clean on tax

en.passant at bigpond.com en.passant at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 28 03:47:39 MST 2015

Big business, it is time to come clean on tax

This is a link to my article in Monday's Canberra Times on tax avoidance by big business in Australia. I end up by saying: 'If big business wants to win back the trust of working class taxpayers who pay more tax than them, in some cases literally and in many cases as a percentage of their income, then it is time for those companies to explain how it is that their tax contribution is zero or small. After all if they have nothing to hide they should have nothing to fear from telling us their full tax story.' Click here for the link to the full article.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/12/28/big-business-it-is-time-to-come-clean-on-tax/