[Marxism] Fwd: Andrew Cockburn joins the Baathist amen corner | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:52:32 MST 2015

Thanks for the critique of Andrew Cockburn.
It's been a rough week for the truth.
* The nimrods at Common Dreams printed this appeal by VIPS (Ray McGovern
and other former spies) calling on Obama to adopt Putin's views on Syria
and on the "false flag" chemical attacks:
http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/12/27/call-proof-syria-sarin-attack
* Anti-Assad, anti-Daesh Syrian journalist Naji Jerf was murdered:
https://cpj.org/2015/12/syrian-journalist-naji-jerf-shot-dead-in-gaziantep.php

The good news is that Naji's colleagues in the journalist group "Raqqa is
Being Slaughtered Silently" are just that much more determined to carry on.