[Marxism] Marxism Digest, Vol 146, Issue 38

hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com hasc.warrior.stew at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:04:16 MST 2015

Thank you for your work Dr. Prashad, I continue to admire and enjoy it.

Since you have been working on the Syrian issue for a while now and previously wrote on the Turkish-Daesh oil topic, I wonder what your feelings are on the FSA and Erdogan's potential to support a libertarian communist community among the Kurds in Rojava and other border areas.

On Sunday, over a million Indian communists and sympathizers gathered at Kolkata's Brigade Ground. Here is my report of the rally and of the Plenum being held by the CPI-M, http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/12/28/red-brigade-indian-communists-rally-and-reflect/.

While in Ramallah, Palestine, I gave a talk on the state of the Indian Left. The video of that talk - in English and Arabic - is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfzRl-wCIIE&feature=youtu.be. It was held, by the way, in the Edward Said Hall.

Warm regards,
Vijay.

Best regards,
Andrew Stewart