[Marxism] Number 3 in my top ten for 2015 – I hate Australian capitalism; will I be stripped of my Australian passport ?

en.passant at bigpond.com en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 31 23:31:16 MST 2015

Number 3 in my top ten for 2015 – I hate Australian capitalism; will I be stripped of my Australian passport ?

I wrote this in May 2015 in response to the Abbott government proposals to strip Australian citizenship from those who hate 'our values'. Here is part of what I said:

'The terrorism hype and changes to our immigration laws throw away basic rights to a trial and give incredible powers to the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection. They undermine our freedoms here and now. They set a dangerous precedent. They prepare the way for further criminalising dissent in Australia.'

To read the whole article click here. I hate Australian capitalism. Will I be stripped of my Australian passport?

http://enpassant.com.au/2016/01/01/number-3-in-my-top-ten-for-2015-i-hate-australian-capitalism-will-i-be-stripped-of-my-australian-passport/