[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jan 1 20:35:40 MST 2015

After thinking about it for a minute more, I decided to remove Charles
Andrews. He has no interest in having serious discussions here. It's the
first time someone has been booted from Marxmail in well over a year. I
think most people have figured out that it is a valuable resource. If
you are here to "expose" me as a class traitor, you will get unsubbed.
In fact, if you are here to "expose" anybody, you will be unsubbed. That
kind of crap helped to destroy the mailing list that preceded Marxmail
16 years ago and I am determined to keep this one on an even keel.