[Marxism] Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030, according to UN

Daniel Lindvall daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu
Sun Jan 4 10:28:17 MST 2015

"We had a perfectly good country," Ingrid Carlqvist, a journalist said. ”A rich country, a nice country, and in a few years' time, that country will be gone."

Ingrid Carlqvist is not ”a journalist” but a virulent Islamophobic hack linked to the far right/neo-fascist Sweden Democrats. This is the completely dishonest slant given to a report which doesn’t say anything of the sort. (That Sweden does have problems, I’m the last to deny. For instance a school system destroyed by neoliberal profit and ”free choice” thinking. Finland, who copied Sweden’s then centralized, egalitarian system some 20-30 years ago now has the best school system in the world.)

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt