[Marxism] Is the universe an illusion?

Paul Eckstein pecorn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 19:42:10 MST 2015

Dear Maria,
I think there is a very simple Marxist answer to your question:  Who is it that is asking the question?  A question asked by an illusion addressing itself to an illusion could only expect an illusory answer.  Give up your illusory question, and there will be no need for an illusory answer.
My very real answer affirms that neither one of us is an illusion (or a holographic image).  Now, can we get back to making the real world a better place?
Best,Paul Eckstein