[Marxism] Lenin's Tomb on Charlie Hebdo

Charles Faulkner lacenaire at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 10:10:09 MST 2015

but shane isn't that rather the point? the obvious things should be done; the act identified as a crime, demands be made of the government to use the people's resources to find and try the perpetrators, that the people judge the evidence and render a verdict, etc.

but should we rally around charlie hebdo politically? is that so obvious? that isn't clear to me at all.