[Marxism] Lenin's Tomb on Charlie Hebdo

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jan 7 13:44:21 MST 2015

On Jan 7, 2015, at 2:54 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> Shane's Islamophobia is pretty well established at this point.

Since I have never, ever, in my life said anything even implying that
islam is in any way more objectionable, or more to be feared, than
christianity or judaism, the accusation of "Islamophobia" is just
another insult, nothing more.

and Andrew Pollak, who cheers when his Syrian cohorts yell allahu
akbar (and who of course was capable of no response to my criticism of
his one-liner endorsing Seymour's slander of the victims) instructed
him:

"Moderator, do your thing, call an end to it."

and was obeyed:

> Shane: you have posted six times today on this. That is enough.
> ENOUGH.

No it ain't. A dialogue has gone on long enough only when every point
raised has been actually argued. Who has raised an argument that
muslims are a race? or that "racism" is a term with any applicability
to people who neither are a race nor are looked on by anybody as such?
Who has actually defended the proposition that there is ever anything
wrong about ridiculing the fetish figures of a religion? Who has
offered any justification for the use of slanderous language against
the victims of a monstrous crime? Only those unable to defend their
words cry, like an Anytus, for "an end to it."

Shane Mage
"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64