[Marxism] Just woke up to Paris Killings

Charles Faulkner lacenaire at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 21:52:56 MST 2015

thanks jon. i will as well.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jon Flanders via Marxism" <marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu>
To: "Charles Faulkner" <lacenaire at comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 4:47:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Just woke up to Paris Killings

******************** POSTING RULES & NOTES ********************
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
I was amazed that some of these people subbed to it in the first place.
Evidently this incident is turning over a rock on the left and all sorts
of creatures are crawling out.

Jon Flanders

Like everyone else I condemn the killings in Paris with all my being,
but is it beyond us to ask what good is served by mocking and ridiculing
people's beliefs? Is politeness and respect beyond us? Are we letting a
bunch of thugs become our teachers? comradely Gary