[Marxism] Bernard Maris

Dan d.koechlin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 13 16:20:22 MST 2015

Bernard Maris, the French left-wing economist and sociologist, and
columnist for Charlie Hebdo, murdered by Islamists last week, wrote
several interesting books about the way authority and economics
structure our world-view. He addressed the question of alienation in a
post-fordist world in a way that is reminiscent of Marcuse.

I defy ANYBODY to read his books and show me anything right-wing or
racist about his work.

On the contrary, he advocated workshop democracy and confronting
Capitalism as an ideology.

Those who would sully his legacy by calling him racist are VILE enemies
of human freedom, egalitarianism and progressive thinking.