[Marxism] Charlie Hebdo not Racist

Dan d.koechlin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 13 16:36:05 MST 2015

They depicted RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS as goat-fuckers. My God (or no God) !
Can't you see the difference between an "Arab Muslim" and a "Religious
Zealot"? Or do YOU think all Arab Muslims are religious fundamentalists?
In that case, YOU, my friend, are racist. Very racist. Fortunately,
Charlie Hebdo, ALWAYS made sure that viewers would UNMISTAKINGLY
understand that a character with a long beard, a crazed expression, a
long robe and a blade/or bomb was a bigot. This did NOT apply to Muslims
generally.
Charlie was also infamous for depicting nuns as crazy, the French
military as bloodthirsty, vainglorious buffoons, orthodox jews as people
with a kippa and long yarmaduks, Israeli Soldiers as killers, etc.
To claim that Charlie was/is racist is not only disengenious, it is a
purpouseful lie that can only benefit those who want to impose THEIR
NOTION that all Muslims SHOULD become crazed zealots.