[Marxism] Charlie Hebdo not Racist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 14 06:01:32 MST 2015

On 1/14/15 7:39 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
> Frankly many of us deeply insulted by attempts to portray Charlie as
> 'racist'.
>

> Andrew Coates

I am waiting to see if an important Muslim or secular leader of Arab or
North African descent makes such a statement. There seems to be an utter
disconnect between this sentiment and what I have been reading in
various places. I have seen at least a dozen impassioned denunciations
of Charlie Hebdo from leftist academics and activists that fit into this
category but none extolling the magazine for its alleged leftist agenda.