[Marxism] LENIN'S TOMB: This isn't really about free speech, is it? - Letter to Apostate Windbag

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 14 15:27:15 MST 2015

On 1/14/15 5:21 PM, Lenin's Tomb via Marxism wrote:
> Well, as I’m on this list, I’m in a position to clarify this point: where does my piece say that Leigh is restricting anyone’s freedom to express an opinion?

So is Leigh Phillips--at least he was at one point.

After reading Richard's post, I realized that this is the same guy who
writes articles promoting GMO, nuclear power et al. I always thought his
stuff had a Furediesque aroma but never knew that he was in the RCP. It
all makes sense now, particularly conjoined with the free speech
libertarianism of Spiked Online.