[Marxism] If Charlie is racist, then so am I by Zineb el- Rhazoui

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:43:21 MST 2015

I don't get it, why is this argument more or less acceptable when made by
an ethnic Arab? She is simply repeating the same point of view that has
been rehashed time and again, which is that the cartoons were just mocking
religion. The other side of the argument was not that mocking religion
constitutes racism; it's that that is not, in fact, what the cartoons were
doing.

- Amith