[Marxism] ‘Provocative’ Bolshevik anti-Religious Caricatures.

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 07:25:58 MST 2015

I'd go a step further than Richard and say that Turkey has its own
traditions of ethnic cleansing and/or genocide (depending on how you define
your terms) with the precise logic of secularism. It's at least as likely
as any other metaphysical belief system to be used for rotten ends. At this
point in history, I don't see how anyone can claim, with a straight face,
that it's intrinsically cleaner than the others.

Turkey does have its own traditions of secularism (often highly

--
lytlað."