[Marxism] Charlie Hebdo and The Militant (USA)

Richard Fidler rfidler_8 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 08:24:55 MST 2015

By "vibrant class struggle" they apparently mean economic struggles for
wages. Similarly, when the pro-sovereignty Parti Québécois government was
defeated last April, The Militant concluded that the Quebec national
question had been resolved and the time was overdue to focus on economic
"class struggles" in the Canadian state. Less complex, easier to understand
for the ageing Barnesites.

The early Russian Social Democrats referred to this as "Economism." See
Lenin: What is to be Done.

Richard