[Marxism] Article on Borotba

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:25:18 MST 2015

2 million Jews in New York, considering there are only about ~15 million
Jews worldwide, some 40% of which live in Israel, is a fairly massive
number. Again I think you guys are trying to find something anti-Jewish
about his comment.

Moreover, the issue originally was Zionism and whether AWL's Zionist
politics undo their credibility about Borotba. Regardless of how one feels
about Borotba, the AWL is in fact a Zionist propaganda outlet and their
pamphlets are ridden with Israeli propaganda. One does not need to be a Jew
to be a Zionist. Zionism is not simply Israeli nationalism, it is a
colonial movement that originated outside the Middle East and whose many
adherents were as anti-Jewish as they were Jewish. The AWL shares the
worldview and politics of this movement, despite some minor reservations.
It deserves no quarter.

- Amith