[Marxism] Article on Borotba

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 22 06:51:59 MST 2015

DW said:
My snarky remark was in reaction to the hugely ignorant statement about
America's Jews being identifiable mostly be "religious"
self-identification. I wanted to set the record straight. Ken felt my
comment could be perceived as suggesting there may be too many Jews in NYC.
Sorry for the confusion. Though, truth be told, the only people I've *EVER*
heard make that comment are Jewish New Yorkers. Go figure?

Ken Hiebert:
Thank you for providing context for your remark.  I don't imagine I am offering a startling new revelation if I suggest that there are people out there who would be happy to circulate your comment without context and create a scandal about this list.