[Marxism] Fwd: Phase One | Jacobin

ioannis aposperites aposperites at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 03:19:40 MST 2015

Stuart

You are right about analogies. In my point of view analogies may be
established till the citizen isolated in a ballot box. What you quoted
is just a joke.
But if, for the sake of discussion, we are to draw such irrelevant
analogies, one have to remark that 0,33% is not so disproportional  to
what the Bolsheviks led the masses to accomplish, while ANTARSYA has
not, and is far from: Soviets, bourgeois state abolition and so on.
Again the electoral scores of the bolseviks in tsarist Douma are quite
comparable to that of ANTARSYA. Well, to be less provocative, all i say
is that electoral scores can prove not much either in favor of
ANTARSYA's political program or against it. That is, not to fairly
ignore them, but rather not to lay on them.
To be sure, ANTARSYA is not anything like the bolshevik party; not at
all. And actually is in a serious internal struggle as the coalition's
majorities are tending to recuperate the oppositional rhetoric and
demands that SYRIZA abandons as it clearly moves in full speed to the
right.  Last, but not least in this trajectory, is SYRIZA's salution to
Draghi's  QE while he clearly depends it on a "successful" memorandum
member state policy.
Reading around in the internet i have realized that is far from clear
that what is been disputed by ANTARSYA is not whether SYRIZA will
establish a kind of worker's state or not (that's at present out of
anybody's  reach), but if its moderate Keynesian dreams have any chance
at all in greece's and EU specific situation. If the answer is "no they
haven't" , then arises the question of "what will be next?".
And, in my view again, such a continuous move to the right in order to
gain the meaningless electoral support of -as they put it - the
right-minded citizen in the name of the "left", paves the road for
Golden Dawn, whom electoral score should be, by its nature and
circumstances, taken straightforward.
Two days left for the supposedly brilliants electoral conclusions of the
international left to come out, irony addressed first of all to my own
mediocrity.

Regards
JA