[Marxism] Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott and Prince Philip: beknighted and benighted

John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 26 03:16:40 MST 2015

I think Abbott knows that politically he is a dead man walking and has
decided to release his inner reactionary. That may well explain the
enquiry into workplace relations (code for bringing back the highly
unpopular vote losing Work Choices) which at least most of the ruling
class want. But knighthhoods, and one for Philistine Phil? Seriously? No
sensible member of the Australian ruling class sees that as in any way
desirable or defensible and it destroys the 'we are all in this Budget
fixing together' lie they are trying to promulgate. This latest blunder,
one of such magnitude, shows how isolated from and toxic to the public
Abbott is and may see him soon rolled. How much longer can the Liberals
hang on to and with this buffoon? How much longer will the ruling class
put up with their idiot? Not much longer I suspect.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/01/26/tony-abbott-and-prince-philip-beknighted-and-benighted/