[Marxism] A few other statements on the Syriza-ANEL deal

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:31:03 MST 2015

As I said, just food for thought. In any case, while the danger of a
coup cannot be ruled out, it is unclear if it is as politically feasible
in the current EU climate as it was in Latin America in the 1970s (or
Greece at that time). Moreover, the issue once again comes down to what
Syriza and the movement behind it does to mobilise at all levels –
including in the military. Thus the discussion earlier of the the
conscript movement Dyktio-Spartakos is of relevance here.