[Marxism] Showing support for SYRIZA from the USA?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:06:18 MST 2015

There is a very active group of Greek lefties and allies in New York, with
ties to others throughout the US and the world. It's called AKNY and is on
Facebook. We have had several pickets and educational eents in recent
years. We have been discussing having actions when the troika et al. begin
their attacks.
We are also involved with this do-not-miss panel:
http://www.cpdweb.org/events/GreeceForum2-6-2015.shtml