[Marxism] Going into industry

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:16:17 MDT 2015

For some people it worked quite well, and some stuck it out and did (or are
still doing) for decades.
I mean for goodness' sake if we listed the jobs we've all had just to
survive, and in which we functioned as normal human beings just to get
through the day (including especially thanks to the normal camaraderie with
coworkers), then you can see how long-term patient "colonizing" was
possible.
I don't regret having done it in a variety of types of workplaces.